10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no control if a teammate misses chances.

Looking at it in such a simple way as "end product" is naive.
Every wide man in world football creates chances for players who miss them. Grealish isn’t special in that regard.

He played well but I don’t understand how people think that one of our wide forwards doesn’t have to chip in with goals and assists.

Every wide man in world football creates chances for players who miss them. Grealish isn’t special in that regard.

He played well but I don’t understand how people think that one of our wide forwards doesn’t have to chip in with goals and assists.
Again, as I said, you can make good chances but if your teammate misses them what do you want?

He could score more goals, he was unlucky with the clearance.

But your not making any sense with the assists metric, there are way more stats like xA, key passes, GCA/SCA to look at creativity.

But he’s got 4 goals and assists in the last 6 league games so why make an issue of it now when his all round game is getting better and better?

Again, as I said, you can make good chances but if your teammate misses them what do you want?

He could score more goals, he was unlucky with the clearance.

But your not making any sense with the assists metric, there are way more stats like xA, key passes, GCA/SCA to look at creativity.
I feel like you’re arguing for arguing sake.

He played well. I want more goals and assists from a wide forward at City. That’s it. If that doesn’t make sense to you, then I can’t help ya. I don’t think it’s an outlandish thought, that forwards score and create goals.

If you don’t want more goals and assists, fine, but I bet if asked (and he has been asked previously) Grealish would be more aligned to my way of thinking than yours.

Both Grealish and Mahrez have massively improved their defensive work rate for the team and that's so important with our high line setup.

Foden would have to match that first before anything else.

He got back more defending today then Gundogan and De bruyne did, his workrate and ability to take the ball under pressure is a huge asset for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.