10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he’s got 4 goals and assists in the last 6 league games so why make an issue of it now when his all round game is getting better and better?
Nobody is making an issue of it now. It’s been an issue since he signed. He is playing great and the next step is to consistently chip in with goals and assists.

I feel like you’re arguing for arguing sake.

He played well. I want more goals and assists from a wide forward at City. That’s it. If that doesn’t make sense to you, then I can’t help ya. I don’t think it’s an outlandish thought, that forwards score and create goals.

If you don’t want more goals and assists, fine, but I bet if asked (and he has been asked previously) Grealish would be more aligned to my way of thinking than yours.

Ironic.

After yet another good performance by Jack you are the one arguing about stats. Why not just enjoy his and City's great performance today?

I feel like you’re arguing for arguing sake.

He played well. I want more goals and assists from a wide forward at City. That’s it. If that doesn’t make sense to you, then I can’t help ya. I don’t think it’s an outlandish thought, that forwards score and create goals.

If you don’t want more goals and assists, fine, but I bet if asked (and he has been asked previously) Grealish would be more aligned to my way of thinking than yours.
Your making a mistake when you say way of thinking. Thats your problem.

Im saying G/A is a misguided way to judge his performances.

Everyone wants more of them, but a combo of being unlucky or teammates not converting can affect it when you have no control.

Even goals which is his weakest part, he has some he places well away from keeper but then a defender rushes in to block it. Have nuance in your judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.