10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of my point, fans are right to expect elite performances week in week out when a player demands such wages.
In our team who puts in proper stand out, elite performances regular? KDB?
The rest are just high quality players, playing a part, in a high quality team. And i think grealish fits that bill

Players are allowed to leave for less money than the release clause, it's just upto the selling club to decide that. If villa was adamant it was 100m or nothing then we should have walked away. We walked away from hazard because of agents fees, cucurella just the other week. And sanction a 100m pound fee for jack it's madness
Its amazing how many fans, and worryingly city fans on here, continuously quote “he’s not worth £100m”. £100m was his release clause, not his worth. Its what we HAD to pay to get him

Prick that sits near me continuously quotes the £100m figure whilst throwing in ,”for £100m he should be dribbling past 4 players and bagging. Should be scoring 25 goals a season”.

Its fucking painful to listen to it

In our team who puts in proper stand out, elite performances regular? KDB?
The rest are just high quality players, playing a part, in a high quality team. And i think grealish fits that bill

Pretty much all our elite players. I’m not going to name them, as it’s pointless.
Grealish is yet to earn his stripes.

Fans are entitled to expect match winning performances from Grealish. To date, he’s not done that.

Players are allowed to leave for less money than the release clause, it's just upto the selling club to decide that. If villa was adamant it was 100m or nothing then we should have walked away. We walked away from hazard because of agents fees, cucurella just the other week. And sanction a 100m pound fee for jack it's madness
Not our money. Money in football stopped being sensible many years ago. Not sure why fees bother anyone

50m for full backs, £80m world records for fat shite centre halves, money paid for players is literally irrelevant. Too many people hung up on grealish’s fee .

Not our money. Money in football stopped being sensible many years ago. Not sure why fees bother anyone

50m for full backs, £80m world records for fat shite centre halves, money paid for players is literally irrelevant. Too many people hung up on grealish’s fee .
It's not our football club either, I certainly don't own a percentage but it doesn't mean no one can express an opinion about it.

Transfer fees and wages either represent value or they dont. It's important to spend money wisely for any football club or business. There's a club down the road that have spent a shit ton of money on transfers and wages and they've spent it stupidly and look where it's got them.

Look at how Barcelona have spent money and see where it's got them.

This is why people have an opinion of fees and wages and it's far from irrelevant.

why would we walk away when we value him at 100 mil or more?

Last edited:
So now the club do value him at 100m or more?

You know that goes against the forums ' that's not what he's worth, thats what his release clause was' rhetoric.

Anyone who values jack grealish at 100m or even more is on drugs.
so you are of the opinion the entire football management team including the board at our club are on drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.