10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just needs to add goals to his game to go up a level, thats it.

Shot Creation, Expected Assists, Ball Progression and Dribbling, he ranks really high in these metrics with little room for improvement here.

But goals, thats where the progression is needed for him to be considered elite.
Unfortunately can’t shoot for shit our Jack…..

They had to move on from Ederson hating after his saves in the CL final
Philips is getting his fair share of abuse also. Pretty poor from our 'fans' sometimes, but it's nothing new. Bloke who stood behind us in the Kippax used to slag off David White from the first to last whistle. At least he actually watched the games though...

It is the only aspect of being a City fan that I hate - why do some feel the need to constantly complain about our own players? It is bizarre.
It’s more bizarre when the last handful of dickheads are slagging him off after a season where he was exceptional.
It’s always good to read their posts just to reaffirm that they know the square root of fuck all about how we set up and how Pep wants to deploy him.

Could he improve his goal/assist output? Of course. But his being our outball, pressure relieving and defensive work proved far more valuable last season than having a few more goals and assists. So I'd take last seasons version of Grealish again please

Different side of the pitch but Grealish could help fill the Mahrez loss in terms of goals and assist contribution. And on top of that Foden can improve the numbers as well. Don't think we will sign a replacement.

Last edited:
I think Jack was great last season. Unsure about some of the opinions on here. Obviously there's going to be areas he can get even better in but generally he was spot on. Dribbling, goals, completed passes - all are good measures of a player but I think one of Jacks strengths is that he drags the opposition out of their positions quite a lot. That's very useful when you've got the players in and around the box that we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.