10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some right moaning bastards on here. He's won a treble and can do whatever he wants. As long as he's delivering on the pitch for us as he did last season then that's all I care about.

Kevin Grealish bought me and my Dad a few pints in Munich last season and spoke to us for about an hour. From what he said Jack loves everything about this Club, and absolutely detests United.

Jack plays with his heart on his sleeve and gives us 110%. I also heard he stays behind a few hours after matches to spend time with the Children with Disabilites. He doesn't have to do that! On top of that his post match interviews are so honest and refreshing, and him partying is what makes him Human - like the rest of us.

Unbelievable Footballer and a Top Quality Person who's been brought up by a very nice family. He's a crucial part of the Team that gave me and my Family memories that will last a lifetime, so as long as he's wearing that City shirt, I'll always love and support the Man.

Last edited:
Grealish has definitely got better and got more mature. He does a lot for communities and he is a people person.

Yes the pictures of him drinking too much doesn't look to great and also he is on holiday. But when the season starts. Pep will remind him to cut down the booze and work hard.

He will have a huge part to play next season and I believe he will have a better season than last season. With the Euros in the next summer. He will be hungry to win the Euros for our country.

a bit of waste hugging the line

same feeling when i saw foden playing lw last season as well

need to give more freedom to roam

Jack alrealy trolling Arsenal, he's "desperate" to win the charity shield....LOL

Thinking about Jack’s contribution now. Is he everything we need on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.