10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still love the lad and still insist he is not a winger, he is being played totally out of position and not utilising his natural strengths of the actual player we bought, at some point the experiment must see him move to where his natural position is.
I agree 1 million percent. I love Pep but he can be stubborn as fuck. Grealish is an AM, simple as...I've been scratching my head over this since he's been here even when things were generally going good for him...
If Alvarez can play behind Haaland then so could Jack. In fact I genuinely believe he would tear it up playing more centrally. I don't think his particular skill set is at all suited for playing on the touchline especially against low blocks. JMHO

Still love the lad and still insist he is not a winger, he is being played totally out of position and not utilising his natural strengths of the actual player we bought, at some point the experiment must see him move to where his natural position is.
What is his 'natural position'?

IIRC he always played off the left for Villa as he does for us.

Either way, he played poorly last night but he's still having a good season on the whole in my eyes. A lot of overreaction in this thread right now.

So apparently Jack is now an AM despite playing on the left his entire career. Let's say he is an AM, then should Jack play ahead of KDB, Foden, Alvarez? All of them score and assist way more often than Jack, so he would still be a sub there.

Last edited:
What is his 'natural position'?

IIRC he always played off the left for Villa as he does for us.

Either way, he played poorly last night but he's still having a good season on the whole in my eyes. A lot of overreaction in this thread right now.
He was free to play where he thought best at Villa. He’s had to learn his position here and it took 18 months or so.

Grealish misses KDB the most.

we won the treble with him playing most games. he was key
That was last season and it’s now in the past . He gets paid alot of money to make a difference on the pitch and it’s. It happening I mean imagine if your working and you don’t perform you will in the office asap . As I said earlier I’d like to see jack moving into the centre of midfield and given a free run.

I agree 1 million percent. I love Pep but he can be stubborn as fuck. Grealish is an AM, simple as...I've been scratching my head over this since he's been here even when things were generally going good for him...
If Alvarez can play behind Haaland then so could Jack. In fact I genuinely believe he would tear it up playing more centrally. I don't think his particular skill set is at all suited for playing on the touchline especially against low blocks. JMHO
Surely Pep assesses things like this in training and has decided he can’t or that others do it better.

Sorry, you still don't make sense. Could you please give us a more logical explanation of what you are saying without making a biased, emotional take, e.g. why we needed Doku, and why it was Jack who had to be replaced so early in the 2nd half? You know nobody has suggested he was "the worst player" on the pitch, I believe.
How does stop stalking me sound?

So apparently Jack is now an AM despite playing on the left his entire career. Let's say he is an AM, then should Jack play ahead of KDB, Foden, Alvarez? All of them score and assist way more often than Jack, so he would still be a sub there.
And how do you know what his output would be playing as an AM?

Surely Pep assesses things like this in training and has decided he can’t or that others do it better.
Well he better start lobbying Pep to let him play inside because he's not going to get any younger or faster which could further erode his chances of being highly impactful in a wide position going forward...

Well he better start lobbying Pep to let him play inside because he's not going to get any younger or faster which could further erode his chances of being highly impactful in a wide position going forward...

He is asking Pep this all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.