10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted for the lad. You could see how bad he felt when he walked off.

He makes us tick so much and it seemed like he was set to get back to his imperial best and then suddenly, injury happens.

Hard luck!
Terrible timing for the guy, he looked up for it from the start, he has had a terrible stop , start season, hopefully he will be fit and back quickly.

Started really well and thought we lost a bit of balance in play after he went off injured. Hopefully he won’t be out too long, he’s too good a player to be missing for many weeks.
Need him for the dippers game and the CL away games. We were back to total control with him in the side.

Naturally, Pep said it best. Jack helps us find the right tempo which is a highly valuable quality, as it provides the best balance between attack and defence. It's not measured in individual stats like goals and assists, but it's vital for the team.

I hope Jack is ready for Liverpool, but Doku can replace him effectively, especially against a team that will want to attack us in numbers and will leave free spaces to exploit.

Gutted for the lad. You could see how bad he felt when he walked off.

He makes us tick so much and it seemed like he was set to get back to his imperial best and then suddenly, injury happens.

Hard luck!

Not surprising that before Jack pulled up he’d been kick twice around the left ankle and once on the right within the space of about 3 second no card give I can’t even remember if he got the foul. They were at it all night. I quite like a bit of contact I was brought up playing and watch football like that but we get pulled up for fouls our opponents get a free fucking pass for.
The foul on Bernardo, the **** should have had a straight red.

Last edited:
Not surprising that before Jack pulled up he’d been kick twice around the left ankle and once on the right within the space of about 3 second no card give I can’t even remember if he got the foul. They were at it all night. I quite like a bit of contact I was brought up playing and watch football like that but we get pulled up for fouls our opponents get a free fucking pass for.
The foul on Bernardo, the **** should have had a straight red.
Jack’s looked like a groin injury, so I’m not sure if it was because of ankle tapping?

A heavy kick on the ankle as he shifted his weight is what did him by the looks of it. Very unlucky, but not unsurprising given how much the referee let them get away with the physical stuff.

He was ticking along nicely up to that point. Gutted for him.

Felt for him. He was really upset at the injury, especially so quickly after just returning. He was doing well too.

What is the injury anyway? Looked like it got his ankle or calf, but he was grabbing his groin on the ground.

A heavy kick on the ankle as he shifted his weight is what did him by the looks of it. Very unlucky, but not unsurprising given how much the referee let them get away with the physical stuff.

He was ticking along nicely up to that point. Gutted for him.
Will be interesting to hear more info on the injury, but I saw him feel his groin about 3 or 4 minutes before pulling up.

The look on his face is the look of someone who has strained a muscle, and knows its a few weeks out.

If its just the knock on his ankle, I'm sure he'll be OK, but he gets kicked all over the pitch so I doubt he'd have gone off with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.