10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t deserve it at all.

Didn’t even deserve to be benched to start with.

First 20 minutes tonight showed why he’s our best option on the left. Hope it’s not too serious and he can get fit for March, starting with the derby. We’re going to need him.

What a frustrating season he's having. Looked good while he was on the pitch - we were playing some of our best football and he absolutely belonged in that team. But now he's going to have to recover from the injury and fight his way back into the line-up again.

Fingers crossed the injury's not too bad and he can get back soon. I can only imagine how gutted he is.

Gutted for the lad. Started the game extremely brightly.
Exactly - we looked so well balanced and he's a big part of that. For me, as a team, we look the dogs bollocks when Jack is on the left. Great as Doku is he is not as drilled into the quick possession from one side to the other we play & often leaves too much space for teams to work in - I'm sure he will get it being so young & is so exciting but I would always have Jack as part of our front three/four right now as he gives so much space and time for others to exploit.

I hope coming off early has ensured it's only a minor groin strain.

Hopefully he's just out for a couple of weeks at most.

He was extremely effective tonight and exactly what we need at times. Stands on the touchline, drawing the defenders towards him, creating spaces for him to cross into.

He rips defences apart, but not in the way you might think. Get well very soon Jack, we're going to need you!

surprise surprise a player who played a total of 20 min in the past 5 matches got injured in the 21min when he started in a cl away game in a foreign country

if you want to use a player you have to warm him up invest minutes in the legs and build the fitness. especially for a big lad.

The club and half of BM thought it was not worth it.
So be it

surprise surprise a player who played a total of 20 min in the past 5 matches got injured in the 21min when he started in a cl away game in a foreign country

if you want to use a player you have to warm him up invest minutes in the legs and build the fitness. especially for a big lad.

The club and half of BM thought it was not worth it.
So be it

Is this post serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.