10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like his groin to me, possibly hammy. When you feel a muscle go, you know. Grealish displayed that face of somebody who knows and seemed to be holding that area. Hopefully not too bad, we need everyone fit with our tiny squad but not expecting to see him for a while now.

I fit's groin it will take a while again. Shame because he was playing really well, and we need all our players available for the end of the season. Get well soon Jack.

Looked like his groin to me, possibly hammy. When you feel a muscle go, you know. Grealish displayed that face of somebody who knows and seemed to be holding that area. Hopefully not too bad, we need everyone fit with our tiny squad but not expecting to see him for a while now.

Weird that he tried to carry on for quite a long time. Like you say, when a muscle goes you know straight away.

Started really well and thought we lost a bit of balance in play after he went off injured. Hopefully he won’t be out too long, he’s too good a player to be missing for many weeks.

looked like to me that can be easily couple of weeks off. he cannot really get going this season.

Unfortunately, Jack has had a very stop/start season and this injury won't help him. He looked very lively tonight and let's hope the injury is not too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.