10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say as a human being with his CP sister and his reaction with fans Jack is on a different level. He has won loads with us already personally I think injury free he has loads to offer but as someone who enters a ground with the stupid headphones on etc he is one who looks out for those for whom he can make their day a better day - if you can't be nice then fuck off is the way I feel about life

He's a natural with people. It seems like he doesn't even think about it.

Can I just say as a human being with his CP sister and his reaction with fans Jack is on a different level. He has won loads with us already personally I think injury free he has loads to offer but as someone who enters a ground with the stupid headphones on etc he is one who looks out for those for whom he can make their day a better day - if you can't be nice then fuck off is the way I feel about life

A real gift the lad has. May he never change.

He said mood, that could be many things. It could just be not feeling great, tiredness, just a bit worn out and feeling down, lacking confidence etc etc.

In this context, the word attitude usually would imply someones lack of effort and possible defiance to what they're supposed to be doing, if we're using the word negatively.
I’d say he’s trying to get the lad to move on from the trauma of the home invasion and him naturally being out of character; he’s human but Pep is doing what any good manager would, focus and eradicate the dwelling; harsh? Definitely, however that’s Peps job to bring him through it!

I’d say he’s trying to get the lad to move on from the trauma of the home invasion and him naturally being out of character; he’s human but Pep is doing what any good manager would, focus and eradicate the dwelling; harsh? Definitely, however that’s Peps job to bring him through it!
100%

It was a horrible experience but sadly also a reality of the world.

Like all things in life, learn from it and move on.

I pride myself on my hard outer skin, but can be moved by kindness. I`ve not had tears running down my face watching this but I have come close and filled up.

I brought my fiancee to the Everton game. I figured it would be great to show her the bus welcome. I don't know if any of you were there, but some players were high-fiving some of the kids, and others were not. When Jack came out of the bus, he immediately approached one of the kids, hugged the kid, and had a genuine conversation with the kid. I couldn't see if the kid was disabled or not, but it didn't matter. He is such a real and caring guy. Just a brilliant human being and a fantastic footballer. He shows it time and time again. The media can try and portray him in a bad light all they went, but people who actually watch him in real life, on and off the pitch, and not just read the papers, know that.

I actually think he should be a cert starter for Waistcoat even if he’s not for City. 5/6 for England should pick itself. Rice, Bellingham and Foden in the middle with Saka and Kane. Grealish’s ability to keep possession should be really important to that England side. No doubt that square in charge will go with one of Henderson or Philips central with Foden shifted out to the left. Fist game he’s quiet out there he’ll be subbed and if we aren’t winning he’ll probably put Rashford on. Another wasted tournament for a squad brimming with talent beckons.
Rice the sitter, Bellingham the 8, box to box Toure role, Phil the 10 midfield maestro.

Nobody knows on here if Grealish is in Pep's future plans. I think it still depends on whether Jack impresses him enough. I don't think his form is as good as last season although tbf Doku has restricted his chances and it's up to Jack to keep his place when he gets a chance to and that most probably means a MOTM performance in order to keep his place, or to get more game time than he has been getting this season.

I thought he was looking in great form until the injury and after the attack at his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.