10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister in law lives in knutsford and she thinks that the house Jacks bought is in Ollerton and is the one my daugther was looking at buying about 18 months ago.
My daughter asked me and the wife to look at it. I told her it was too isolated and too much land. Not a good combination if you have the £ target on your back.
You are right, I know the house, not far from one of my friends. I wouldn't have bought it * chance be a fine thing with the cost! simply because of the isolation, but also closeish to main roads/ motorway for quick getaway. I do so feel for him and his family though, home should be a sanctuary.

i heard from an insider that Pep is not talking to Jack because of "behavior issues" / "drinking" and that Jack had a chance to redeem himself, but now the situation is more difficult for him after the injury, this could explain why Jack broke down in tears as he got injured.

i heard from an insider that Pep is not talking to Jack because of "behavior issues" / "drinking" and that Jack had a chance to redeem himself, but now the situation is more difficult for him after the injury, this could explain why Jack broke down in tears as he got injured.
And this is why I didn’t get why people were loving his antics at the parade and throughout the week. I genuinely believe he has a problem with alcohol. There is having a drink to enjoy yourself and then there is drinking yourself stupid.

Just look at Wayne Rooney, an elite athlete can’t drink to excess as it will catch up with them. Peps comments are pretty concerning imo. Like stones a few years back Jack is at a crossroads be interesting to see what road he takes.

He was praising him just 6 days ago though.

She said his attitude was much much better and how he helps the team find the right tempo, which we could see before he went off injured.

I think he was probably crying because he’d just found his place in the team again, only to pull his groin. The reaction could also because he knew it was significantly painful and so knew it would likely be 2-3 weeks at least.

I think he’ll come back strong after he’s recovered and fit right back into the team.

And this is why I didn’t get why people were loving his antics at the parade and throughout the week. I genuinely believe he has a problem with alcohol. There is having a drink to enjoy yourself and then there is drinking yourself stupid.

Just look at Wayne Rooney, an elite athlete can’t drink to excess as it will catch up with them. Peps comments are pretty concerning imo. Like stones a few years back Jack is at a crossroads be interesting to see what road he takes.
How has Rooney’s drinking caught up with him? He ended his career as top goal scorer for his club and country.

He's only ever had 2 brain cells, so them being pickled hasn’t harmed him. He was never going to be a good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.