10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was looking in great form until the injury and after the attack at his home.

My sister in law lives in knutsford and she thinks that the house Jacks bought is in Ollerton and is the one my daugther was looking at buying about 18 months ago.
My daughter asked me and the wife to look at it. I told her it was too isolated and too much land. Not a good combination if you have the £ target on your back.

My sister in law lives in knutsford and she thinks that the house Jacks bought is in Ollerton and is the one my daugther was looking at buying about 18 months ago.
My daughter asked me and the wife to look at it. I told her it was too isolated and too much land. Not a good combination if you have the £ target on your back.
His house is in Chelford, a few houses nearby on the main street, all big properties but his is on a private road off the main street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.