10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was deemed fit enough to start against Copenhagen so I'm not sure what Pep's suggesting - either our medical team missed something or Jack was able to mislead them? Both seem unlikely.

I think if there were behavioural issues then Pep would probably allude to them, he's talked about disciplinary decisions with players before. And if the club thought Jack had a drinking problem they'd have bundled him into rehab rather than simply not playing him.

He's had an underwhelming season so far because of illness, injury etc. but when he has played I've thought he often looked good.

He needs to recover from this injury, get his head straight and throw himself into training. But if Pep wants him match-fit then he's going to have to give him minutes.

Jack was deemed fit enough to start against Copenhagen so I'm not sure what Pep's suggesting - either our medical team missed something or Jack was able to mislead them? Both seem unlikely.

I think if there were behavioural issues then Pep would probably allude to them, he's talked about disciplinary decisions with players before. And if the club thought Jack had a drinking problem they'd have bundled him into rehab rather than simply not playing him.

He's had an underwhelming season so far because of illness, injury etc. but when he has played I've thought he often looked good.

He needs to recover from this injury, get his head straight and throw himself into training. But if Pep wants him match-fit then he's going to have to give him minutes.
That's what Pep said, he wants to give him minutes but he has to earn it. You don't just give minutes for the sake of that, it's not like we are playing pre-season games here. We are in the business end. It's all up to Jack

Would like some clarification on those comments because Pep is often misquoted or has stuff lost in translation.
I’d ge surprised if he’s digging Jack out but if he is then he’s the best placed person to do so and Jack will have to take note.
Still doubt he’s come out and criticised him though, I think Pep knows what works to get the best out of his players and this would make little sense as a dig at this stage.

The club's psychologists (I'm assuming the players have to see one) need to stop fucking about and get Grealish diagnosed with his obvious ADHD. For anyone who knows about this condition it's clear as day he has this (never diagnosed as a child because he was so great at football). I'm sick to death of seeing him undiagnosed and blamed for the symptoms he exhibits.

The club's psychologists (I'm assuming the players have to see one) need to stop fucking about and get Grealish diagnosed with his obvious ADHD. For anyone who knows about this condition it's clear as day he has this (never diagnosed as a child because he was so great at football). I'm sick to death of seeing him undiagnosed and blamed for the symptoms he exhibits.
Que?

That is some stretch, lol. He needs to stop dining out on last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.