10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our medical team did not get it right with Kev or Stones at the beginning of the season. Did they?

They tried to avoid surgery (which meant 5 months out, and the player might have been against it anyway). And given Stones's injury history, I wouldn't blame the medical team either.

Given we won the Treble with a group of about 17-18 senior players, common sense should be telling you that you are likely wrong to blame them or the manager. Whatever.

Gutted for him. You could see he was basically in tears, hiding his face away. Nothing is going his way this season. Whenever he gets going, something happens to him. Very bad luck at the moment, and I think (no evidence, though) that maybe he wants it too much out of frustration. If I was to guess, he was eyeing up the Derby and potentially rushed his comeback. He will come back stronger.

That's 2 injuries very early on now, not sure that's coincidence. There's either a problem with the medical care, grealish isn't being honest with his fitness or he's not warming up properly. Find the error and get it fixed.

That's 2 injuries very early on now, not sure that's coincidence. There's either a problem with the medical care, grealish isn't being honest with his fitness or he's not warming up properly. Find the error and get it fixed.
Certainly doesn’t seem right at the moment. Shit happens in football and you get injuries but he seems distraught. I think he is clearly a sensitive lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.