10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like he's in a similar position to Stones. Was injured/unfit going into the run-in so has had to spend time on the bench. He'll be valuable next season, though, same as John. Agreed with others that he'll need to work hard to get slot back from Doku now - Doku has really come on these last 2/3 months - but don't see why he can't.

He was the only player that winning the treble effected him this season also the house break in set him back! I'd expect him to be back with the hunger next season

He was the only player that winning the treble effected him this season also the house break in set him back! I'd expect him to be back with the hunger next season

He didn't have much luck with injuries either

Feel like he's in a similar position to Stones. Was injured/unfit going into the run-in so has had to spend time on the bench. He'll be valuable next season, though, same as John. Agreed with others that he'll need to work hard to get slot back from Doku now - Doku has really come on these last 2/3 months - but don't see why he can't.

Foden was the same last season - when it comes to the end of the season, Pep is ruthless about who is fit and in form.

Grealish to prolong his City career needs reinventing to play a role other than the one he has for the last 2 years.
And hopefully he stops getting fucking hammered like last night. He's very likeable is Jack but an elite athlete like him surely is doing himself no good with bad food and too much boozing/partying.
I know I know, celebrating and all that.... but it's not a good look for the camera's when your famous and off your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.