10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
For his own sake I think a move to Newcastle or Villa or West Ham would suit him professionally and give him a chance to regain his swagger as opposed to his stagger.

I think you have to just write this season off for him. Constant niggling injuries and probably more off the pitch that we don't know about. He was nearly choking up talking about how Pep had supported him with his issues this season. Its not like he was awful either, he played his part and helped the team if not as crucial as last year.

And hopefully he stops getting fucking hammered like last night. He's very likeable is Jack but an elite athlete like him surely is doing himself no good with bad food and too much boozing/partying.
I know I know, celebrating and all that.... but it's not a good look for the camera's when your famous and off your head.
That's just his personality and the team loves him for it. Pep would probably keep him as Jack has a way of cheering the team up.

And hopefully he stops getting fucking hammered like last night. He's very likeable is Jack but an elite athlete like him surely is doing himself no good with bad food and too much boozing/partying.
I know I know, celebrating and all that.... but it's not a good look for the camera's when you’re famous and off your head.
This predictable nonsense has come out early this year.

Most of them were fucking hammered last night.

The season not even over yet FFS.

Sometimes i wish Jack do get move this summer so i don't have to forced to read insane takes and stupid speculation from some people post in there that makes my brain damaged and lower my IQ.

Watched the game on Sunday in a bar in Bali with an Everton fan. He was telling me he's heard that should the Everton takeover go through they are going to go after Jack. He would be their marquee signing. City need 50m or so for the books and I wouldn't be surprised in all honesty as much as I love him myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.