10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

I think he would have done a lot more than Bernie did today.
I like Jack, but I don't. If I had to choose a player more likely to score a goal or make something happen for someone else, it'd be Bernardo... and that's saying something as it's not his game to do that. Pep should have brought Bobb on, IMO.

I think he would have done a lot more than Bernie did today.
He certainly couldn’t have done any less.

Thought we should have at least tried Doku on the right for a bit today and given them something else to deal with.

Realistically Grealish seems third choice at the moment. It’s either he starts with Doku or he doesn’t play a left winger at all.

I like Jack, but I don't. If I had to choose a player more likely to score a goal or make something happen for someone else, it'd be Bernardo... and that's saying something as it's not his game to do that. Pep should have brought Bobb on, IMO.
Bernie wasn't looking to score today, all he did was receive the pass and pass back to Kyle or Rodri, Jack doesn't score but he would creates space for someone else. I love Bernie but Jack would have been more effective today

The fact he's been more or less frozen out for the last few weeks is illustrative for me - I'm a big fan and advocate of his, but seems like he's lost Pep's confidence completely

This goes all the way back to his ‘celebrations’ last year IMO. The unprofessionalism would have felt like a knife in the back to Pep.

Jack has clearly not done enough to get Pep’s confidence back. I think we’re a better team with him in it but I back Pep to the hilt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.