10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a poor season he has had, his second out of the 3 he has been here.

IF we have a good offer for him I think there is a serious decision to make, we need someone contributing far more.

If we sign another winger could Jack maybe try central? No minutes again yesterday was strange again, seems although he had glowing words about Pep this week that the manager doesn’t trust him recently and Jack looked frustrated after the final whistle so maybe something brewing there?

If we sign another winger could Jack maybe try central? No minutes again yesterday was strange again, seems although he had glowing words about Pep this week that the manager doesn’t trust him recently and Jack looked frustrated after the final whistle so maybe something brewing there?
A great wide player in games where we are under pressure in terms of the work he does off the ball and the way he keeps possession but at 100m and 300k a week that's one hell of a luxury for 6 or so games a season.

Wonder what’s going on with Jack

He’s had a strange few seasons since he joined us

Wonder what sort of bid we would accept for him, or who would actually want him?

Wonder what sort of bid we would accept for him, or who would actually want him?
I think plenty of clubs would take a punt on him but his wages would put most off

Agreed unfortunately mate but Pep has never really let him of the leash either?
Maybe but then how do you explain Doku?

He has had a superb season, he changed the game yesterday, can Grealish do that?

Doku destroyed Wan Bissaka, which takes some doing to be fair.

Agreed unfortunately mate but Pep has never really let him of the leash either?

I’ve always felt he’s played to instruction massively whist with us, which hasn’t helped his cause on here

Seemed a lot more instinctive at Villa and a shame we haven’t been allowed to see this side of Jack with us.

Obviously Peps instructions have worked as a whole- look at what he’s/we’ve won.
Just seems like there’s a lot more in there than what we’ve seen

50m and a club to take on his contract, I can see a deal with Newcastle coming into fruition with Bruno coming to us.

I think Grealish and Newcastle would be a great combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.