10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’d sell him but doubt anyone can afford what we and him would be asking for.

I personally wouldn’t sell him but feel like that there could be an issue going on.

I think we’d sell him but doubt anyone can afford what we and him would be asking for.

I personally wouldn’t sell him but feel like that there could be an issue going on.
I’d personally like to see him in midfield maybe with Savio and Doku we can now.

This goes all the way back to his ‘celebrations’ last year IMO. The unprofessionalism would have felt like a knife in the back to Pep.

Jack has clearly not done enough to get Pep’s confidence back. I think we’re a better team with him in it but I back Pep to the hilt.
From what I have heard from a pretty reliable source Jack hasn’t exactly been teetotal this season. There is a time and a place and I think he may have forgotten that this season. Maybe winning the treble made him think he has completed football, who knows.

From what I have heard from a pretty reliable source Jack hasn’t exactly been teetotal this season. There is a time and a place and I think he may have forgotten that this season. Maybe winning the treble made him think he has completed football, who knows.

If that's true, he'll be going in the summer window. That would be a shame. He's a far better player than Pep's restrictive instructions have allowed him to be for us.

When he retires he will be a right mess imo. It’s clear he struggles with the drink and the way it’s glorified in the media sickens me tbh.

Said this before but I wouldn't mind Jack Grealish sticking around but perhaps a clean break is for the best. Besides that he may not accept playing a bit part either,

Said this before but I wouldn't mind Jack Grealish sticking around but perhaps a clean break is for the best. Besides that he may not accept playing a bit part either,

There's no way City should have paid £100m for him. I'd like to think that the club did a full review of his background, history etc prior to signing him. If he was a pisshead at Villa, we shouldn't have signed him.

The lad is a great player. He wouldn't be the first ruined by drink, and he wouldn't be the last.

I hope he has a quiet and unremarkable time at the parade today, although that might be wishful thinking.

Personally I wouldn't sell him, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he does go. I think it depends on the details of the reasoning for him playing so little since recovering from his most recent injury.

If he's got stuff going on and Pep and the club know and are giving him time and space to deal with it away from the public scrutiny that comes with playing, then maybe he stays. Especially if he has a good summer, gets his mind and body right and comes back at his best.

If he's done something to lose Pep's trust then there's probably only one outcome.

There's no way City should have paid £100m for him. I'd like to think that the club did a full review of his background, history etc prior to signing him. If he was a pisshead at Villa, we shouldn't have signed him.

The lad is a great player. He wouldn't be the first ruined by drink, and he wouldn't be the last.
I mean he crashed into a parked car during COVID pissed up. So clearly City didn't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.