10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one fucking knows what will happen in the summer, if he does go i don't mind if only there will be replacement with similar skillset like him.

Atleast if Jack does goes i don't have to be forced reading insane takes and stupid speculation involving him ever again from this thread.

Pretty much a wasted season. I don't understand why he's not tried in the middle particulary while kev was injured. Mind you I don't understand a lot of things and we keep winning the league.
I don't get it also, try him somewhere else ffs. We have tried Walker in the midfield, why not give Jack a chance there? Is the idea so disgusting or abominable or what? It wouldn't take anything away from the manager if he tries Jack there and it works out.

I think there's some concern that if he's played there and he shines, then the pundits might say "See, we've always said it that the midfield was his natural position all along and he's manager has been wasting him on the wing all these years", I don't think that's a situation Pep wants to find himself in.

I'm m just going to say it, at this point it feels like an ego thing rather than a decision based on footballing reasons. Pep doesn't like being proven wrong and for things to remain that way, Jack would have to keep playing on the wing.

I think he's done with us.
A good player. But he's not played recently and looks out of the picture.
I can see him leaving which I think is a mistake.
Doku offers something different to Jack, but equally Jack offers control that Doku doesn't.
That said Doku gave Wank Bissaka a torrid second half yesterday and Grealish wouldn't have done that.

Reactions: PPT
I don't get it also, try him somewhere else ffs. We have tried Walker in the midfield, why not give Jack a chance there? Is the idea so disgusting or abominable or what? It wouldn't take anything away from the manager if he tries Jack there and it works out.

I think there's some concern that if he's played there and he shines there then pundits might say "See, we've always said it that the midfield was his natural position all along and he's manager has been wasting him on the wing all these years", I don't think that's a situation Pep wants to find himself in.

I'm m just going to say it, at this point it feels like an ego thing rather than a football decision. Pep doesn't like being proven wrong and for things to remain that way, Jack would have to keep playing on the wing.
Maybe he does trying things in training and doesn’t like what he sees. There must be a reason why he hasn’t featured much and that for me is because he has had a poor season and didn’t deserve to be playing on form alone. Doku has done much better recently. The mystery for yesterday was persevering with Bernado.

I think there's some concern that if he's played there and he shines, then the pundits might say "See, we've always said it that the midfield was his natural position all along and he's manager has been wasting him on the wing all these years", I don't think that's a situation Pep wants to find himself in.

I'm m just going to say it, at this point it feels like an ego thing rather than a decision based on footballing reasons. Pep doesn't like being proven wrong and for things to remain that way, Jack would have to keep playing on the wing.
Do you really think Pep gives a fuck what pundits think?

I think he's done with us.
A good player. But he's not played recently and looks out of the picture.
I can see him leaving which I think is a mistake.
Doku offers something different to Jack, but equally Jack offers control that Doku doesn't.
That said Doku gave Wank Bissaka a torrid second half yesterday and Grealish wouldn't have done that.
We talk about this control thing but in games against Fulham/West Ham and a few games after the Madrid game, we had total control and he didn’t play in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.