10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Disappointing but not unexpected omission.

Seems to me that Southgate doesn't have many (if any) genuine game changers in his squad. Jack at the very least offers something different, and his defensive work is infinitely better than the likes of Gordon or Eze.

Southgate is clearly looking at 'going for it' this time, but his squad doesn't really look capable of adapting to a plan 'B' if plan 'A' goes tits up.

I may well be wrong of course, but I really don't see the point in taking Kane, Watkins, Bowen, and Toney. Even Rashford would offer more than Ivan Toney.

Big loss for England as on his day he is unplayable . Feel really sorry for him but he needs to come back in August and get down to business .

Being honeDisappointing but not unexpected omission.

Seems to me that Southgate doesn't have many (if any) genuine game changers in his squad. Jack at the very least offers something different, and his defensive work is infinitely better than the likes of Gordon or Eze.

Southgate is clearly looking at 'going for it' this time, but his squad doesn't really look capable of adapting to a plan 'B' if plan 'A' goes tits up.

I may well be wrong of course, but I really don't see the point in taking Kane, Watkins, Bowen, and Toney. Even Rashford would offer more than Ivan Toney.
I agree . I can’t see his England win the euros if I’m honest.

I really like Jack but, on this season’s form, dropping him is hardly the work of the devil. Even he acknowledged it wasn’t a good season.
But he was better than half the fuckers when he came on the other night and the pass to Terrence Trent Darby was pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.