10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Wasted waistcoat's head is only turned by players who usually wear a red shirt. England needs a new manager but stupid wasted waistcoat knows where the bodies are buried (allegedly) so the fudge nuggets who (allegedly) lead the FA will not get rid. I use allegedly for the fudge nuggets because there is no leadership just little tiny sheep.

Another rant over. Get back to work. ;-) :-)
Blimey; anyone would think he ran over Stones's cat!

Nobody in that squad who will play his position offers what he can. It's the old English symptom of wanting pacey players who have good numbers in their clubs but when they get to international level we're fucked because there's no control of the pitch.
Assists, goals and chances created are the metric used to assess a midfielders season (except for the dm role). If a midfielder doesn't have good numbers in those areas then there's no use calling them up. In that setup, Rice and Bellingham would provide the much needed control in the middle.

I'm sorry, I just can't see what waistcoat got wrong here. It seems like we would rather blame anyone else than the player. Jack dropped the ball this season, it's up to him to show he can still fight. He is wasting his best years.

John Boy has a cat??? No one told me, I'm going to complain about that next. I'm in a ranty mood!! ;-) :-)
Nope-badger.gif

Assists, goals and chances created are the metric used to assess a midfielders season (except for the dm role). If a midfielder doesn't have good numbers in those areas then there's no use calling them up. In that setup, Rice and Bellingham would provide the much needed control in the middle.

I'm sorry, I just can't see what waistcoat got wrong here. It seems like we would rather blame anyone else than the player. Jack dropped the ball this season, it's up to him to show he can still fight. He is wasting his best years.

3 goals and 1 assist per 1000 minutes is better than Gordon stats and on par with Eze. So your second paragraph makes no sense given the first paragraph

Just seen this Jack will be gutted . But hopefully he can get a good break over the summer and be back rested and ready to go for us .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.