10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM? He got us going with that wonderful assist. Still gets criticism, some just, but his ball retention is the best in the world for me.
Nah. Played well in the 2nd half and created the all-important 1st but in the opening 45 mins he was far too passive. With no KDB and Foden, the likes of Grealish really need to take some responsibility and step up in the creative department. He plays wide forward in the best side in the world, he should be assisting and/or scoring for fun in this team.

Much better in the second half even without the assist. Hopefully this wakes him up a bit.

Think he was good in his first season (way better than people seem to think), a worthy contender for POTY last season, but has been slow to get going in the first few weeks this year.

Great little ball for the opener though.

Played well. Some on here just don't like him

I simply think he has much more in his locker

I do like him, but he plays within himself. He’s quite happy to be out there on that wing and just take the balls put down his channel when they come and try to stand someone up and knock a cross in.

With KDB out and Foden off the pitch, I’d expect him to be demanding the ball much more, trying to take the game by the scruff off the neck, running things like we know he can because he did it for Villa.

Then foden came on and played exactly how you’d want Grealish to.

It wasn’t a bad game, but i think Pep will be expecting much more from him until KdB comes back.

I do like him, but he plays within himself. He’s quite happy to be out there on that wing and just take the balls put down his channel when they come and try to stand someone up and knock a cross in.

With KDB out and Foden off the pitch, I’d expect him to be demanding the ball much more, trying to take the game by the scruff off the neck, running things like we know he can because he did it for Villa.

Then foden came on and played exactly how you’d want Grealish to.

It wasn’t a bad game, but i think Pep will be expecting much more from him until KdB comes back.
Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.