10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like him, but he plays within himself. He’s quite happy to be out there on that wing and just take the balls put down his channel when they come and try to stand someone up and knock a cross in.

With KDB out and Foden off the pitch, I’d expect him to be demanding the ball much more, trying to take the game by the scruff off the neck, running things like we know he can because he did it for Villa.

Then foden came on and played exactly how you’d want Grealish to.

It wasn’t a bad game, but i think Pep will be expecting much more from him until KdB comes back.
Or he's playing as instructed, which is most likely seeing he doesn't really get dropped

I do like him, but he plays within himself. He’s quite happy to be out there on that wing and just take the balls put down his channel when they come and try to stand someone up and knock a cross in.

With KDB out and Foden off the pitch, I’d expect him to be demanding the ball much more, trying to take the game by the scruff off the neck, running things like we know he can because he did it for Villa.

Then foden came on and played exactly how you’d want Grealish to.

It wasn’t a bad game, but i think Pep will be expecting much more from him until KdB comes back.

Foden came on against a tired team. Not saying he wouldn't have done the same from the start but context matters.

Or he's playing as instructed, which is most likely seeing he doesn't really get dropped

So what if he gets dropped next week? Would I be right then?

How can a players selection in a game be used as proof they played that game perfectly? It’s nonsense if you spend more than a second thinking about it.

please please please for the love of god go on the outside. Literally the only time you tried you got a great assist. please.
He does it so easily when he does go outside. It was a beautifully chipped cross. Baldrock was showing him the line and he took it.

Had been poor though. Hopefully that will get him going.

I thought he grew into the game much like last week but I'm not denying we need more from him. Great chipped assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.