10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Think he will be knocking on the managers door asking to leave this summer and if we get a suitable offer I think it's best he moves on.

He hasn't had a great season but I don't think he got enough chances towards the end which may be down to training or other things that happen behind the scenes. The lack of game time has ultimately killed his chance to go to the euros.

Because he is so likeable as a lad, I struggle to be objective with Jack. In his defence, injury and a totally understandable adverse reaction to the home invasion, undermined him last season. The flip side is that he never really got back on his game after a marathon post treble bender. Those writing off his City career are premature I hope, but this needs to be a wake up call for him. We need back the Jack who was man of the match against the scousers in a 4 1 win.

Pitchforks out for Jack.

He's done fuckall wrong, if it wasn't for a couple of factors he would have probably got more game time but the form of Doku and the fact pep went a bit more direct with Jeremy for the last few games meant jack missed out.

He played his part this year over the course of the season and that's what you want from a squad, just the fact him sitting out for the tail end of this year probably cost him his place at the Euros.

No biggie. He will rest and come back next season refreshed.

Someone take his passport off him! Keep him away from Ibiza!
He’s missed several games due to his off pitch antics, as well as issues totally out of control. He’s been unfortunate with injuries, which had added to his stop start season ( maybe time for some bigger shin pads!)
I hope he gets his head down, & comes back ready to tear up in the Prem, because there’s no denying that when he’s on his game he’s very much a prime asset.

Disagree this time, he is coming out of his comfort zone and he is going to go for it.

And I don't rate this guy in any way as a manager.
He’s not going to go for it though. He’s gonna waste Foden wide left and play some div like Gallagher. Instead of going for it with Bellingham and Foden in the middle. Grealish would have been ideal to retain the ball and give us balance if Boregate had the balls to go for it.

We’ll come up short against the first decent team we play like every other tournament under this negative clown.

It seems like KdB is leaving.

It doesnt seem clear that we are getting Bruno Guimaraes.

I think there is a very good opportunity for both Jack and Nunes to take that attacking midfield role next to Foden.

Unfortunately for Jack, Doku is just insane as a LW. He is the starter, but Jack could play inside next to him.

Ironically enough, maybe we dont even need to sign midfielders (Jack and Nunes can do it) and we should bring Savio and another winger (Nico Williams).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.