10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Grealish is a worldclass player and proven champion so its a travesty that he has been left out for the likes of Anthony Gordon.
Flash. Grealish is not world-class. Please don't undermine world-class players. I get it, you like Jack. He is a nice lad and whatever tickles you about him but calling him worldclass is punching above his weight and level. Anyway, I doubt me saying this would stop you from making such claims.

Last edited:
Between this and that report that Grealish was viewed as underperforming in training, I hope this ends up being a push he needs to lock himself into the City team.

KDB is showing his age, Bernardo won't be here forever. There are spots opening up. If you have it in you, go take one.

Lost his mind drinking and partying.
Lost his form injured.
Lost first choice at City.
Lost his place for England.

Could he have handled things better ?
Of course, but it his family also went through that burgulary, so that could have affected his mindset and form too.

The thing that confuses me is that he came on for England last week and in his 20 odd minute cameo was the best player on the pitch, set up one goal and was instrumental in the third, yet that still wasn't enough.

As i said in another thread, England's loss is our gain!

Don't think he deserved to be ahead of Eze or Gordon but what's annoying is hearing everyone constantly bringing up his stats as if he was prolific at Villa.

If only for his defensive qualities and experience at the very top level, Jack should have been selected ahead of both Eze and Gordon.

Southgate is playing to the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.