10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere or heard an interview that he doesn’t drink during the season. His fix is a fuck load of Chinese food after a game.

Then he enjoys his summer. Nothing wrong with that if you can perform the way he did last season, in a team like this and for a demanding manager like Pep.
Yeah I think that's his post match meal.

He looks like a supremely fit individual-that isn't just luck or genetics, that's hard work and dedication. People have tried to compare him to Rooney et al-who certainly didn't fit that criteria.

he’s had a class season and won the treble, fair play to him for enjoying his summer off. As long as he’s fit and firing come the new season he could’ve been on the piss since Istanbul for all I care

I agree he needs to decide is he a professional footballer or a professional model/influence/pisshead.

I'm certain he will be back in the groove without any ill effects of a month on the lash.......but,i just cant help thinking it isn't the right approach for a lad who is 27,and has only just established himself as top class.

I stopped drinking to any degree 25 years ago,and i look after myself religiously,so maybe i'm far too hard a judge/critic......time will tell.

People have this idea if him always being pissed up, but is it true?

I'm sure the paparazzi follow him round most of the time, like (sorry) seagulls following a trawler. Loads of kids would also be taking pics and vids of him while he's out, but what is the worst that we actually get?

A bit of shit dancing looking like he's possibly had 3 or 4 drinks? Is that all?

I bet the paparazzi follow him for hours. If this is the worst they see then he's barely even letting his hair down tbh

Hes needs to focus other wise pep will be fuming.
I'm concerned about the start of the season.

Some of you may be pleased to see him doing some personal training out in dubai. He'll know what's expected of him when reporting back to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.