10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like someone to tell me what he brings to the team? He only seems to hinder the way we play and doesn't offer anything other than being fouled. I'm happy to hear other people's opinion

He did set up the goal today… and was integral to us winning the champions league, but yea he offers nothing

Your either fishing or need a new pair of glasses

Would like someone to tell me what he brings to the team? He only seems to hinder the way we play and doesn't offer anything other than being fouled. I'm happy to hear other people's opinion
He set up the goal, set up a big chance for Rodri, set up a couple of half chances for Alvarez, was the assist for the Alvarez cross that resulted in a penalty, won a couple of free kicks in dangerous areas, kept the ball when we needed to keep the ball, and had an exceptional defensive performance against Newcastle.

But apart from that fuck all, get rid.

So what if he gets dropped next week? Would I be right then?

How can a players selection in a game be used as proof they played that game perfectly? It’s nonsense if you spend more than a second thinking about it.
We're not talking one game , don't be daft , I know your not

He set up the goal, set up a big chance for Rodri, set up a couple of half chances for Alvarez, was the assist for the Alvarez cross that resulted in a penalty, won a couple of free kicks in dangerous areas, kept the ball when we needed to keep the ball, and had an exceptional defensive performance against Newcastle.

But apart from that fuck all, get rid.
What exactly is a half chance . It's either a chance or it isn't. This whole stats business is nonsense . Jack was useless first half ,he upped his game second half resulting in crossing for a goal. Don't need a load of stats to assess his performance. The above sums it up nicely.

What exactly is a half chance . It's either a chance or it isn't. This whole stats business is nonsense . Jack was useless first half ,he upped his game second half resulting in crossing for a goal. Don't need a load of stats to assess his performance. The above sums it up nicely.
Who created the chance for Alvarez which resulted in the penalty? The ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.