10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is contribution that goals and assists cannot capture. I can understand fans not being able to appreciate Grealish, but it surprises me a coach like Southgate selects his squad based on G/A column from the 2023/24 season and nothing else.
Are you sure he goes the G/A route? He always struck me as the sort of guy who would go down a list of every PL and Championship footballer with a pin!

Wow poor Jack. He keeps a low profile isn’t out clubbing every night, has his house broken into whilst his family are watching him on TV, quite naturally is shook up about it and still he gets slated. But not just by the stupid know nowt media but by his own club’s fans! The people who you think would have a bit of empathy
He plays in Blue for Manchester City and he gets my support.
If he’d been a wife beater or carried on with his brother’s wife behind his own wife’s back I could understand it but for goodness sake he’d lost a bit of form and not been playing as much. Give the lad a break. JMHO

Last edited:
The good 3 months he had in 3 seasons seems to be getting stretched out for some bizarre reason.
He's been an underwhelming signing for the most part. If anything he regressed here which is unusual. As for replacing Kevin, not a fucking chance. I'd say his time here is coming to an end unless he's happy to play a bit part. I think the home leg against real was the end for him. A veteran full back on an early yellow and he never went for the kill.
Bizarre!
Harsh, but fair!

Wow poor Jack. He keeps a low profile isn’t out clubbing every night, has his house broken into whilst his family are watching him on TV, quite naturally is shook up about it and still he gets slated. But not just by the stupid know nowt media but by his own club’s fans! The people who you think would have a bit of empathy
He plays in Blue for Manchester City and he gets my support.
If he’d been a wife beater or carried on with his brother’s wife behind his own wife’s back I could understand it but for goodness sake he’d lost a bit of form and not been playing as much. Give the lad a break. JMHO
Yeah i agree, he did have a tough season.

But in both of the above cases, he needs to be ready to go and consistently produce on the pitch next season. We've seen what he can do, we just need to see more of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.