10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of the team were wankered a week before the final, including Kevin, Erling, Jack, Carson, to name a few.

Kevin & Erling are starters. Jack was not making the team. He should have shown Pep he was serious about being selected that week. Instead he got blathered till 5 am if reports are true and had to be helped out of a nightclub.
That to me is unprofessional when your not making the starting 11.
I can't see Pep being impressed with that, can you?

It’s not an obsession and I’ve not been on this thread for months.
It’s about balance and the grief he gets from a lot of the crackpots on here is undeserving and unwarranted.
He’s a fabulous player who has played a part in the most successful era in our history.
He has had his struggles like many before him and he’s open to fair criticism from those obsessed with stats and the like but as is often the case a handful who like the sound of their own voices feel the need to pollute this thread with the kind of shite that would have been unfair if it was aimed at Jack Rodwell never mind Grealish.
Most of it stems from his price tag which isn’t on him but has developed into lies and false assertions about his off the field activities including many hinting he has a drink problem.
He stands up for the club on and off the pitch, is honest and very likeable and I’ll never wrap my head around why a small minority treat him as they do.
Hopefully he can have a great season next time around and make up for this last one which due to a myriad of reasons wasn’t great.
Thing is, as as when he was having a brilliant spell during the treble winning season there were hardly any positives posted from the people who have given him the hardest time, it was ignored until he hit a rough patch then back they came.
No one should have an issue with constructive criticism but Jack isn’t afforded that, he just gets a lot of grief from a lot of cunts.
That’s where I stand with him.
Almost agreed with all of this but then I remember your post saying "we should snap the hands of anyone who offers good money for Kdb now that we have signed Grealish"

That was made right after we signed Grealish, so yes I do think you have an unhealthy obsession with him.

Kevin & Erling are starters. Jack was not making the team. He should have shown Pep he was serious about being selected that week. Instead he got blathered till 5 am if reports are true and had to be helped out of a nightclub.
That to me is unprofessional when your not making the starting 11.
I can't see Pep being impressed with that, can you?
It was written that Grealish went out ‘before the FA Cup final’ to a poster who was unaware. I replied to give more context to Grealish being on a night out.

I give you your point, but it is just all personal opinion when we’re not Pep who gives the instructions and know how he thinks. I, personally, think that none of them should have been out in that period.

Wow poor Jack. He keeps a low profile isn’t out clubbing every night, has his house broken into whilst his family are watching him on TV, quite naturally is shook up about it and still he gets slated. But not just by the stupid know nowt media but by his own club’s fans! The people who you think would have a bit of empathy
He plays in Blue for Manchester City and he gets my support.
If he’d been a wife beater or carried on with his brother’s wife behind his own wife’s back I could understand it but for goodness sake he’d lost a bit of form and not been playing as much. Give the lad a break. JMHO
Well said EB!

Sadly, some posters on here won't change.

Thankfully, we still have posters like yourself.

Not sure if this thread or another one but i did laugh at someone posting about the 'Grealish hate', when all that had been said was a few posters being underwhelmed about his time at City.
Hardly hate ffs
The real hate last season was for Doku.A lot of it from Jack fan boys on here.

His drinking goes back to his villa days , front page in a drunken heap on the street , drink driving , being pissed all week after the treble, this year not fit enough to play in the fa cup after celebrating too much, turning up to training not in a fit state that time dragging phil into it , so to suggest he might have a drink problem making you a **** is laughable

So he was pictured in Ibiza drunk as a kid at Villa. 2016ish?
Never convicted of drink driving, but he had a crash. 2018ish?
Had a Xmas night out with Foden. 2022?
Got pissed after winning the treble. 2023.

4 incidents in what, 7 years?

Obvious piss pot.

I think it fair to say that perhaps Karen isn't that keen on Jack ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.