10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

I'm a big fan of Jack, but there's not much wrong with this - objectively Jack didn't do enough to make the squad. Also, walker's focus over the next 4 weeks is the players he's in the squad with
Irrespective, he’s a captain and shouldn’t be saying it. It’s just kicking someone while they’re down on the floor.

Best right back in the world by far, but a dreadful captain.

Exactly, there are plenty of diplomatic things he could have said. “Jacks a good friend of mine and I wish he was here.” He could easily avoid any talk of Jacks levels this year or criticizing Southgate.
He’s a fool, it’s like the interview a couple of weeks ago when he said an England Euro win would mean “more” than the treble

A) there’s no need to take the interviewer bait and make the comparison, they are completely different achievements. Anyone with half a brain cell could have said something diplomatic in that situation.

and

B) no it fucking wouldn’t be

Irrespective, he’s a captain and shouldn’t be saying it. It’s just kicking someone while they’re down on the floor.

Best right back in the world by far, but a dreadful captain.
What's he said wrong?

The truth hurts, Grealish has had a poor season, he has said it, his manager has and now is captain has.

You could also say as captain of our club he is firing up Jack Grealish for next season.

Last edited:
There isn’t anything wrong in what Walker has said. What is wrong is the person who said it. This is about England, from an England perspective and therefore Kane, the captain, should have been the one saying it in his interview as captain. This isn’t a club issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.