10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was off for ten months , very few injuries , cancelo got punched in the face during his robbery but played the next game , if the house break in , which he wasnt at , affected him for several months then he is weak . Pep said he pulled him out of the fulham game near the end of the season , i think , because he wasnt training well and a few comments by pep during the seaon hinted he wasnt hungry . I dont know why saying he had a bad season is triggering some people so bad
Comparing how different people respond to trauma is absolute folly.

Do you make all these excuses for the other players who have a bad ten months ? Just wondering

A quick look and you want to sell kev to the saudis as he cant cut it here anymore ,he had a good season , injury aside
Perhaps have a read of what I actually wrote.
I think Kev is approaching the end of his career, and I don't think he had the best year. I think it is probably time to let him go. Certainly, if he stays, I imagine his game time will be reduced.
I hope Jack comes good - I think he adds a lot to the squad.

Comparing how different people respond to trauma is absolute folly.
Raz clearly showed signs of trauma whenever we played the dippers.

He suffered racist abuse and personal attacks every time we played the Dippers. I don't remember anyone here using that to protect him from the criticisms he got here after a bad game against the dippers, if i remember correctly, it was always "Get on with the game", "racism is bad but if i was paid 100k a week...." or "ffs, get rid".

Last edited:
Raz clearly showed signs of trauma whenever we played the dippers.

He suffered racist abuse and personal attacks every time we played the Dippers. I don't remember anyone here using that to protect him from the criticisms he got here after a bad game against the dippers, if i remember correctly, it was always "Get one with the game", "racism is bad but if i was paid 100k a week...." or "ffs, get rid".
<citation needed>

He was off for ten months , very few injuries , cancelo got punched in the face during his robbery but played the next game , if the house break in , which he wasnt at , affected him for several months then he is weak . Pep said he pulled him out of the fulham game near the end of the season , i think , because he wasnt training well and a few comments by pep during the seaon hinted he wasnt hungry . I dont know why saying he had a bad season is triggering some people so bad
Well, for one, you’re going about this thread insinuating that he’s a pisshead with a drink problem with very little evidence. And you complain that you’ve got people’s backs up after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.