10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s obvious - No Grealish no party

Whole football world was shocked Jack didn’t play this tournament, it’s like leaving out Messi or Maverick out of that secret mission or Frodo out of that ring quest.. well you get the reference here

Southgate should never manage better club than Middlesbrough and better player than Stewart Fucking Downing
He’s obviously staying in the England job. The tell is that they’ve kept Ten Hag on.

For all the minutes he gave Bowen and Gordon, he might as well have just taken him, his big bold statement of dropping Grealish and Rashford ended up just being pathetic, what was it 4 minutes of game time for Gordon.

I know who I'd have preferred to come on and it would have also freed Phil to play the AM and not out Left.
You could include Wharton or Gallacher in the equation as well

Last edited:
Aren't we glad he did..at least one of our lads gets a proper rest.
Of course, this is the correct answer.

They are killing the game with all these international games for me and they wanted to make the World Cup every two years didn't they?

Of course, this is the correct answer.

They are killing the game with all these international games for me and they wanted to make the World Cup every two years didn't they?
How much will this tournament take out of king Rodri..ok adrenaline from winning will help but players have only so many miles in the clock...hate it wasted on drawn out meaningless friendlies and rubbish one sided qualifiers i mean England v Andora et el.. pointless waste of air miles

How much will this tournament take out of king Rodri..ok adrenaline from winning will help but players have only so many miles in the clock...hate it wasted on drawn out meaningless friendlies and rubbish one sided qualifiers i mean England v Andora et el.. pointless waste of air miles
And coming off with a little hammy strain isn't gonna help, I doubt he will be playing in week 1 tbh

That UEFA Nations League needs fucking binning off as well, into its 4th or 5th season or whatever, fucking hell they need some time off from the Euro's or World cup years.

Money-grabbing execs don't give a shit about the players or the teams they play for.

For all the minutes he gave Bowen and Gordon, he might as well have just taken him, his big bold statement of dropping Grealish and Rashford ended up just being pathetic, what was it 4 minutes of game time for Gordon.

I know who I'd have preferred to come on and it would have also freed Phil to play the AM and not out Left.
Simple fact of the matter is he didn't warrant a place in the squad after last season and those two you mentioned despite getting virtually no minutes themselves deserved the call up ahead of him after both having very impressive seasons.

If I was a Newcastle fan, I'd be gutted Gordon got picked and gave up a months rest for 4 minutes of football and will now miss pretty much all of pre-season, likewise for Bowen if i was a hammer.

Grealish got substantial genuine rest and a kick up the arse he needed. He's had everything he needs over the summer to up his game and prove himself from day 1 of the season now and along with the others who reported back today, has a major advantage over the rest of the squad.

Looking forward to seeing a well rested, determined Jack Grealish. He could light it up this season. Especially if he's spent the off season only using his left foot.

Simple fact of the matter is he didn't warrant a place in the squad after last season and those two you mentioned despite getting virtually no minutes themselves deserved the call up ahead of him after both having very impressive seasons.

If I was a Newcastle fan, I'd be gutted Gordon got picked and gave up a months rest for 4 minutes of football and will now miss pretty much all of pre-season, likewise for Bowen if i was a hammer.

Grealish got substantial genuine rest and a kick up the arse he needed. He's had everything he needs over the summer to up his game and prove himself from day 1 of the season now and along with the others who reported back today, has a major advantage over the rest of the squad.
Gordon i agree with as he could offer something down the left. The fact for the first 4 games he played that stupid system with nobody on the left and still didn’t give Gordon a chance was a bit of a joke.

There was very little point taking Bowen as Saka was always going to start, then Palmer had to be 2nd choice there and Foden is also much better from the right than the left. If he played wingbacks Arnold was the obvious choice for the right( although he still never played there).

He basically took one left sided midfielder and one left back who wasn’t fit. Grealish should have been the other one by a mile. He keeps the ball better than anyone and there were bound to be games or times in them where he’d be ideal. Not like he was shite in games last season he just didn’t score or assist at much but he doesn’t tend to apart from during his purple patch on the treble run. He’s still the type of player England badly lack at times against technical sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.