10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you may be missing someone there mate?
I suspect you replied before I added that this was the alternative to an Erling based front line.
I think, if Alvarez goes, that we will play a false nine as the alternative to Erling, rather than seeking another striker.

Really looking forward to seeing him play.
I think there is a more central opportunity coming with the arrival of Savio and the quality of Doku and Oscar out on the wings. Should Alvarez go, I would like to see this:
View attachment 125600
This is the false nine alternative to Erling up front, and Oscar and Rico and McAtee could augment this.
Haaland signed for Madrid already? FFS

"Great attitude from him this summer"

Time will tell on that, the simple fact he has to perform week in week out, contribute goals and assists the time for excuses has long gone.

If been left out of the England squad does not motivate him, nothing will.
He didn't really do that while he was in the team every week in 22/23 so not sure that's as important to Pep as it seems to be to some of our fans

"Great attitude from him this summer"

Time will tell on that, the simple fact he has to perform week in week out, contribute goals and assists the time for excuses has long gone.

If been left out of the England squad does not motivate him, nothing will.

You can already see he's got the right attitude. He's not spent all summer on the piss he's been training hard in order to kick on this season.

His PR has said that, let's see him in action, that's all that matters.

He posted a pic training at the Juventus academy the other month. You've got a real agenda if you would still question his commitment when he's spent the summer doing exactly what you wanted him to.

He posted a pic training at the Juventus academy the other month. You've got a real agenda if you would still question his commitment when he's spent the summer doing exactly what you wanted him to.
You and the rest of us have no idea what he's been up to, lets see what he looks like at the start of the season, that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.