10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to think that Jack has worked with a good coach on a more direct finish from the edge of the box.
Just fitness would be not enough for the potential he has. Hope he believes much more in his strengths and stops fearing mistakes. Come on Jack!

From his Insta page. That is one toned human being. I think the desire to prove himself after England and his new life as a soon-to-be father will get us all to see what we bought him for.

If I was him I’d get those locks shaved off and go all out in the reinvention.

Edit: it’s too big a file to upload. Hes ripped though. And lean.
He looks in good shape but so did he last season.

As said all that matters what he does on the pitch and for our club, I am sick if hearing about him as an individual, the club is the only important thing.

I must be an odd ball, because i am happy with Grealish`s performances last season, yeah they dropped off a touch at the end, probably because he picked up an injury and could not get back into the side, but he is still the best in the team at what he does. The arrival of Doku means little to Grealish as he is not a winger, just someone who can play there quite well, But the arrival of Kovacic took the free role that he was probably after when Gundogan left, i do think we will lose 2 in midfield but not Doku, Kovacic or Grealish, so the challenge resumes, good luck Grealish. :)

Why don’t we reach a bit of a settlement before the season starts.
There are those who think he’s been a waste of space and shite and there are those who think he’s done enough to be given some credit.
He’s been up and down if we are honest with both sides of the argument having merit at certain times.
Let’s wipe the slate clean for him this season and let’s see how he does before slagging him or praising him.
It’s on Jack to prove to everyone why he’s here so let’s give him a bit of backing to succeed. Big big season for him.

There are those who think he’s been a waste of space and shite and there are those who think he’s done enough to be given some credit.
He’s been up and down if we are honest with both sides of the argument having merit at certain times.
Let’s wipe the slate clean for him this season and let’s see how he does before slagging him or praising him.
It’s on Jack to prove to everyone why he’s here so let’s give him a bit of backing to succeed. Big big season for him.
Isn't that what we do for all players?

Or @Ric decrees that we aren't allowed a thread for him or Doku this year to save us all the bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.