10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks really lean and ready to go. Looks in great shape.
Came on to post this.

Credit to the kid, he’s not let the disappointment affect him, infact it’s the opposite.

I think we will see thee Jack Grealish this season. I’ve a feeling he’s going to be pivotal in what we do. His best season with us yet.

You and the rest of us have no idea what he's been up to, lets see what he looks like at the start of the season, that's all that matters.

From his Insta page. That is one toned human being. I think the desire to prove himself after England and his new life as a soon-to-be father will get us all to see what we bought him for.

If I was him I’d get those locks shaved off and go all out in the reinvention.

Edit: it’s too big a file to upload. Hes ripped though. And lean.

For some City fans, they appear to have bought in to the "£100m flop" narrative from sections of the media and our rivals, with an expectance from him that he should match the inflated value placed upon him and continue to use that as a stick to beat him with.

No matter what he does, he will never be seen as a committed and valued player in their eyes.
I do not share this view. Want to question his character? Question a man who regularly takes time out for football fans and shows enthusiasm especially to those who have been disadvantaged, and there are multiple examples most notably the one where he paid attention to the blind girl during the medal ceremony.

Want to question his commitment? He is his biggest critic, and he ackowledges when he hasn't been good enough and wants to repay others' faith and patience with him with a desire to improve. When he took the mantle during the winter of our Treble success, he was invigorating to watch. His reaction at the final whistle of the CL Final showed how much winning meant to him. He desires to play for City, he desires to play for England. He has so many people talking him down I really don't get a City fans' attitude in joining in.

Last season he was not at his best and he admits that. But i'm not going to pile on the abuse and vitriol, i'll be cheering him on to prove the doubters wrong, the biggest doubter of all being himself.
Forza Jackie Boy!

Before the Euro's started I read a few articles the Pep was prepared to sell Grealish. How credible those articles were I don't know but if there was any evidence of truth and Pep told Jack he was surplus to requirements then maybe Grealish thought he better get in top physical condition and mentally focused on next season.

I've been quite critical of him at times but I hope not to be next season because I'll be delighted to see him regularly playing at his best and influencing games. I just hope he proves his doubters wrong including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.