10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hated seeing Grealish is getting slagged off in twitter when he even didn't get in bench because injury FFS. The twittards from some our so called fans now began to invent out of their fucking ass that Pep actually hates Grealish for a long time and now because Doku has arrived, Pep will finally bench Grealish for good.

This tweets is one of such examples.

Can't this so called fans praise Doku without needing to slagging off Grealish? Their hate is unreal.

I don’t think that’s slagging off Grealish at all. I don’t even think it’s about Grealish, it’s more of a note to City fans who think Pep wants his wingers to just keep possession because that’s a line many are always saying.

In Pep’s own words yesterday about Doku, ‘I told him, be yourself, if you have the chance to go one-against-one - go - if you lose it you lose it … every time he was an incredible threat, at the byline, incredible, the movement, this is a winger, a proper winger that we are looking for’… would suggest that all those City fans saying that Pep instructs Grealish to recycle possession aren’t right, but it’s not a slight on Grealish.

It's 1/2 people on Twitter that then gets more blown out of proportion by loads of city fans saying they can't believe it and remember where we were the usual stuff!

This is the problem with X I seen one post and though dick head then didn't respond because it's 0.5% of city fans at most! It's also knee jerk stuff too!

I think Grealish on the left and Doku on the right(where I believe he's most comfortable) would give us great balance as they're quite different players.

People don’t half have the inability to see the variations we can play and Grealish, who I was no fan of, has proven that one of his main skill sets is controlling tempo; he’s also just won a treble because of it and suddenly he’s surplus to requirements…

People, year on year, have failed to see that Pep stays ahead of the curve and teams haven’t a scooby on how to deal with the variations we possess, become less rigid and embrace it ffs, he’s not gonna be here forever…

I’d also say that Foden should be the one looking over his shoulder, Grealish will play more centrally at times this year and Alverez isn’t letting up!!

People don’t half have the inability to see the variations we can play and Grealish, who I was no fan of, has proven that one of his main skill sets is controlling tempo; he’s also just won a treble because of it and suddenly he’s surplus to requirements…

People, year on year, have failed to see that Pep stays ahead of the curve and teams haven’t a scooby on how to deal with the variations we possess, become less rigid and embrace it ffs, he’s not gonna be here forever…

I’d also say that Foden should be the one looking over his shoulder, Grealish will play more centrally at times this year and Alverez isn’t letting up!!
Wasting your breath mate. It’s black or white for a few of the divs on this forum.
Happy we’ve signed a great looking winger who’s got bags of potential? Nah, let’s just use it as a stick to beat Jack with.
Tedious cunts.

I think jack can come into the centre just off the wing and be a success . I’m far from saying he is surplus to requirements but do I think he is a £100 million player then the answer is no but that’s not his fault either .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.