10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
More or less exactly the same as last year but returned to match fitness for beginning of season and was a different player ,just enjoying himself after a Treble winning season

I see this as a huge season for Jack, he must be thinking about playing for a contact extension and will have alot more responsibility for assists and goals with the loss of several senior players.

He stepped up a level last season but this season he needs to deliver the goals and assists you'd expect from a 100m player.

I see this as a huge season for Jack, he must be thinking about playing for a contact extension and will have alot more responsibility for assists and goals with the loss of several senior players.

He stepped up a level last season but this season he needs to deliver the goals and assists you'd expect from a 100m player.
I admire your bravery however you should know better by now. You never ever talk about Jack's transfer fee!

He’s had a few bevs over the summer and now he’s working with a fitness coach ahead of returning to training next week. Fuck me leave the lad alone
If you look at his IG posts, hes grafting hard and looks as fit as a butchers dog. He means business again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.