10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

He is just on the pitch, doesn’t really affect the game. Everytime he tries to shoot or cross, his opponent always blocks the ball.
Same opinion as halftime although I have to commend him for his workrate. Don’t think anyone can doubt that he always works hard when we don’t have the ball.

In the final third he just doesn’t offer enough, it gets annoying as it seems all he does is argue with the referee about fouls.

Basically Grealish played as a wing back to free Walker up the pitch on the other side.

Just wonder if it is the season plan then how many games Grealish and Walker will last....

Same opinion as halftime although I have to commend him for his workrate. Don’t think anyone can doubt that he always works hard when we don’t have the ball.

In the final third he just doesn’t offer enough, it gets annoying as it seems all he does is argue with the referee about fouls.

Ha suprise suprise

Get upset I questioned Alvarez and here you are Jack bashing ....

If you can't see what he brings then I stand by my quote your a just a fan boy

He does a lot really well and does a lot of what pep wants which the fans won’t appreciate and never will and isn’t as eye catching but is really important for the team. Regardless, a winger who excels in taking the man on and beating him would offer diversity

Yeah he was basically a wingback.

First half I think he wasted his opportunities too much.

2nd half he didnt have opportunities but focused more on controlling the game and killinf Newcastles momentum and did a great job at that.

His vision needs to improve. He has to be able to see some of those early pass opportunities from the movement of Haaland, Julian and Akanji. To mention just 3 missed opportunities.

Other than that, keep plugging

Ha suprise suprise

Get upset I questioned Alvarez and here you are Jack bashing ....

If you can't see what he brings then I stand by my quote your a just a fan boy
Alvarez fanboy?
No way.
My opinion was just the things you were complaining about Alvarez, Haaland was worse.

But anyway how am I jack bashing, you don’t want more from our 100m winger? Well I definitely want more in the final third from him and I also praised his workrate.

2 games in and hes going to be the new whipping boy it seems

Some serious fan boy wankers on here , same lot that have been on Coles back too

Get a life

Totally agree with this.
He's very disciplined to stick on the wing which I think the boss likes but he just doesn't do anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.