10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really needs to up his game as the arrival of Doku has done him no favours.

I’m a huge fan of Jack but watching Doku is a breath of fresh air in comparison. Doku takes risks, beats his man and is a menace.

Grealish on the other hand does nothing than play it safe.

Pep and City may have turned him into a winner but that spark he had at Villa has been well and truly coached out of him.

I think he is shown up as very stationary compared to Doku who is the opposite. When he replaced Doku and offered notheing going forward, bar getting the ball and stopping, he was always going to get pelters.

Cunts sat in colin bell lower tier throwing a tantrum when jack didnt immediately hare down the line against the fullback with no support and with 5 minutes to go when we are defending a goal lead need to have a word with themselves.
I heard a kid behind me say he's shit get rid I said are you taking the piss haha

Big fan of Grealish and his ability to dictate the tempo & control of a game from out wide but when he came on he looked more overweight than Phillips.

Think he has been having 3 Chinese dishes every night rather than just as an after game treat. Or maybe he should walk to & from Wings and eat in rather than takeaway.
Remember when Kalvin was considered 1% overweight last season and Pep publicly called him out on it?

He‘d 100% do that with any player in the squad.

Grealish wouldn’t be in the match squad if Pep thought he was overweight.

Let's face it he was and is nowhere near a 100m player, why we decided to pay that heaven only knows, and obviously it isn't Jack's fault that price tag was put on his head.
It's just the same every game he plays that frustrates me, not willing to take any full back on, always choosing the safe option of stopping looking round then playing the backwards/sideways pass. Very occasionally he'll get to the byline and cross the ball in, but it's all to infrequent. Goal wise is virtually non existent as well. Doku starts for me now, more exciting and will have a go at full backs plus will chip in with goals more often than Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.