10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 minutes in 3 games. Pep did not bother to give him a start to gain form before difficult schedule comes. It is Pep's way to tell you not in the picture anymore.

Clear signal from the club to urge a player to move in the summer.

A quite reasonable time as well. Grealish's selling value will only decrease in the next few years when he is on the wrong side of 30.
You’re on more than applejuice you.
Jesus wept.

13 minutes in 3 games. Pep did not bother to give him a start to gain form before difficult schedule comes. It is Pep's way to tell you not in the picture anymore.

Clear signal from the club to urge a player to move in the summer.

A quite reasonable time as well. Grealish's selling value will only decrease in the next few years when he is on the wrong side of 30.
I think you put vodka in your apple juice…

If anything, recent games have reminded us why we need Grealish on the left more than ever. Look at March’s games - we will need him for those.

Jesus wept.
I am not saying him a bad player or Pep a bad manager.

It is just the reality. You guys are still at the denial stage.

Fact is

- Grealish only got 2 starts in PL this season when Doku was in the squad. Once when Doku just joined and had not trained with the team. Once vs Man Utd.

- Grealish got limited chances to gain form after injury or illness related absence from the squad. While Doku got played with 1st team and league starts after injury.

I am not saying who is a better player. It is just two very clear signs showing who is on a higher priority for a club and who is in the manager's plan. I don't see why it cannot be discussed.

I think you put vodka in your apple juice…

If anything, recent games have reminded us why we need Grealish on the left more than ever. Look at March’s games - we will need him for those.
I am not talking anything about his games.

I am only saying him no longer in Pep's plan.

That is a big difference.

I am not talking about anything about his games.

I am only saying him no longer in Pep's plan.

That is a big difference.
Well, only in a world where Pep is happy to lose balls on the counter against big teams and damage his chances of winning a fourth title.

Newcastle and Spurs told us why we need Grealish. And earlier in the season Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

No way is Doku starting ahead of him in those kind of games in the run-in.

Well, only in a world where Pep is happy to lose balls on the counter against big teams and damage his chances of winning a fourth title.

Newcastle and Spurs told us why we need Grealish. And earlier in the season Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

No way is Doku starting ahead of him in those kind of games in the run-in.
If Pep wanted him to play in those games in the run-in, he would need to prepare him and invest game time/starts to keep the form. Will you expect a player playing well when he rarely started or completed 90min? At least not from me. I don't see why you guys avoid talking about the reality. A transfer will benefit both the club and the player. Why not?

We will need both Doku and Grealish at some point during the title run in but both have real limitiations in their game which will not improve significantly at City.

Jesus wept.
I respect you and I am not here to insult anyone.

Let's bet on how many starts Grealish will have in the next 3 games on the condition that he is available in the squad.

I will say no more than one. Do you want to bet on 2 or more. I will apologize on this thread to you if I lose.

What do you say?

If Pep wanted him to play in those games in the run-in, he would need to prepare him and invest game time/starts to keep the form. Will you expect a player playing well when he rarely started or completed 90min? At least not from me. I don't see why you guys avoid talking about the reality. A transfer will benefit both the club and the player. Why not?
There are 7 games to play in Feb before the next derby.

I don’t even understand what you’re on about tbh. If you think we can go for the league, UCL and FA Cup without Grealish you are utterly deluded.

It’s like last season never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.