10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jack has divided opinions more than most on BM, and there are quite a number who wouldn't be able to contain their delight if Grealish was to leave.

Fortunately Pep isn't one of them.
Grealish is still the best defensive winger in the world. We'll need him firing in April/June/May.

Still an important player for us, next time he starts its important he takes his opportunity

Wow I've heard some deluded comments but well done yours is right up there.
Are you the sausage that's been knocking Haaland in his performance thread?

You've either got a very short memory or are incredibly silly

I think I've clocked you knocking Kovacic as well earlier in the season, and are now starting to be proven to have called that one wrong as well

I think I've clocked you knocking Kovacic as well earlier in the season, and are now starting to be proven to have called that one wrong as well
That poster despises Grealish but I’ve not actually figured out why. Has never had a positive word to say about him.

He watches games on a potato.

Grealish has to be positive thing around forever. Was really important part of the treble winners. I like that someone called him best defensive winger in the world. It may has a point. Really, really improving already best team in the world on his day. One trouble to be next level is numbers, but I still do not exclude he can reach it with Man City.

Only one thing. If it wont happen, I will love him forever. Dont make a mess inside a team whatever happens.

End of the day Im positive. Im sure there are enough games in most important titles, that everybody will be more or less fine with playing time.

Not his fault but I think the 100m tag has been a huge part of the criticism directed his way, not just by city fans but fans of other clubs as well. If we had gotten him for his actual price which should be about 35m then most wouldn't even bother about his underwhelming performances.

Not his fault but I think the 100m tag has been a huge part of the criticism directed his way, not just by city fans but fans of other clubs as well. If we had gotten him for his actual price which should be about 35m then most wouldn't even bother about his underwhelming performances.
£35 m thats more ridiculous than £100 mill. Maybe his release was over his value, but he is at least a £70 mill plus player.If fans judge him on his fee then that’s their problem, I couldn’t care less, we paid what we wanted to pay for the player we wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.