10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

I disagree with @TrentGrisham , I don't think the academy boys are treated badly but I do think it would be nice to fast track at least 3 of them this season. Yesterday's game I was hoping to see a lot of the academy boys but Pep had other ideas and rightfully so, what do I know
In terms of this season I think Pep playing Kovacic and Nunes in a team without Rodri was a better shout than giving minutes to academy lads. I assume Bobb must have been happy that he will get minutes to sign his contract.

No I don’t agree To suggest that’s of probably the best medical team in the PL is frankly ridiculous

The hamstring operation is a tricky one and a final resort to be avoided, after a extended break and remedial work, with obviously lots of investigation such as scans the medical teams of City and Belgian decided the best course of action was no evasive treatment. Obviously this didn’t work but the only proof was match action
We will have to wait and see with Jack it maybe that’s surgery is required and he won’t be seen again this season or it was just a minor set back?
So you said that Kev situation was very tricky and fragile but the doctor still gave him clearance to start an away game in a different position instead of doing it in a safer way? Say ... Play as a sub or start at home games.

Same for jack. Start in an away game in foreign ground after non playing for a month. And then the doc gave green pass to a start in an away game (on a bad pitch) only after 10 days? What is the point of rushing him back for Luton?

From my eyes the "best medical team" got over confident recently and made wrong judgement on Kev Stones and Jack.

My mates wife is a scenes of crimes officer for GMP. Apparently yesterday a group of shit bags on mopeds surrounded him at a set of lights and tried to drag him out / rob him. Dont know what happened after that but she was sent to the training ground to dust the car today. The guy can’t catch a break. Hope he was ok.

My mates wife is a scenes of crimes officer for GMP. Apparently yesterday a group of shit bags on mopeds surrounded him at a set of lights and tried to drag him out / rob him. Dont know what happened after that but she was sent to the training ground to dust the car today. The guy can’t catch a break. Hope he was ok.
Blimey he doesn’t deserve any of this. Seen he’s been posting on his Instagram so presume he’s alright. Haven’t seen anything reported about it?

Need him back fit asap for the run-in. Ideally for Arsenal although there’s a risk that comes too soon without a prep game beforehand given it’s the international break which I presume and hope he will miss.

Blimey he doesn’t deserve any of this. Seen he’s been posting on his Instagram so presume he’s alright. Haven’t seen anything reported about it?

Need him back fit asap for the run-in. Ideally for Arsenal although there’s a risk that comes too soon without a prep game beforehand given it’s the international break which I presume and hope he will miss.
Need some support this poor lad....perhaps a banner at the stands?

Nothing in the news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.