10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astounding that some smuck on internet is thinking himself as better and more knowledgeble than our whole medical team combined regarding Jack mental state.

Fuck i want whatever you have smoking at right now.

Well, obviously I'm not his roommate, but you can make assumptions about his alcoholism based on his public demeanour. He is similar to Rooney and Gascoigne in this regard. If he didn't have an alcoholism problem, he wouldn't get as smashed as he does every time City have a bus parade.

Alcoholic because he's getting drunk at a celebration? - I'd maybe point the finger if he was pictured getting smashed every week, not on a yearly basis at a celebration.

How do you know he's not just a lightweight and that's why he appears to be drunker than most at these celebrations?

Well, obviously I'm not his roommate, but you can make assumptions about his alcoholism based on his public demeanour. He is similar to Rooney and Gascoigne in this regard. If he didn't have an alcoholism problem, he wouldn't get as smashed as he does every time City have a bus parade.

The bus moves unexpectedly, catching Jack off guard. Anyone, sober or sloshed, would fall.

You're making a lot of assumptions about his 'assumed alcoholism' without providing any evidence of it, other than "well I think he is...". If having a few bevvies during a celebration is evident of regular alcohol abuse, then god help the majority of us.

The bus moves unexpectedly, catching Jack off guard. Anyone, sober or sloshed, would fall.

You're making a lot of assumptions about his 'assumed alcoholism' without providing any evidence of it, other than "well I think he is...". If having a few bevvies during a celebration is evident of regular alcohol abuse, then god help the majority of us.
Ignore it, all he'll have seen is that Jack "nearly fell off a bus" (which if you watch the clip, he didn't, he just fell, because the bus moved unexpectedly), and made 2+2 equal 10.

I don't recall seeing him have a drink during the parade (I'm sure he did, so what ?), and he looked sober enough when it finished.

I expect they all went off for a few drinks afterwards, and why wouldn't you ? It was a very long and hard season.

Sounds like it's been a tough season for Jack judging by Sam Lee's latest piece in The Athletic. Has been chatting to Grealish's friends.

Sceptical of anything attributed to a "friend", although not impossible if Sam Lee was doing the rounds at the celebrations and managed to find a few loose lipped people

I suspect the truth is somewhere with far less embellishment

Sceptical of anything attributed to a "friend", although not impossible if Sam Lee was doing the rounds at the celebrations and managed to find a few loose lipped people

I suspect the truth is somewhere with far less embellishment
I mean hes had injuries, new competition for places and his house was broken into. You don't need to look far to see that its been a tough season.

Onus on Jack to come back fit and firing and earn his spot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.