10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

If he doesn't get pick for England in a few weeks I have the feeling he will look to go to Saudi next year! Still think his hours break in and the trauma of it is still effecting him!

I still think the break-in at his house and the trauma from it are still affecting him!
If that is the case, he seriously needs to see a Shrink or a Psychologist. He really needs to get help or else, it would ruin his career. Trauma is not something to ignore or sweep under a rug, it should be dealt with from the root!

If that is the case, he seriously needs to see a Shrink or a Psychologist. He really needs to get help or else, it would ruin his career. Trauma is not something to ignore or sweep under a rug, it should be dealt with from the root!

Think it's why pep has him on the bench when he is fully fit, pep sees him in training and must see something in him that's missing!

Think it's why pep has him on the bench when he is fully fit, pep sees him in training and must see something in him that's missing!

Pep played Grealish in both legs vs Real.

Guess Pep sees that Doku is the future. Hard to disagree on that.

But this season is going to be very long, Grealish will get many chances to show he deserves to play more often. It's up to him ultimately.

If he doesn't get pick for England in a few weeks I have the feeling he will look to go to Saudi next year! Still think his hours break in and the trauma of it is still effecting him!
"
Still think his hours break in and the trauma of it is still effecting him!"

Come on stop it, that was a long time ago, the excuses have to stop.

But this season is going to be very long, Grealish will get many chances to show he deserves to play more often. It's up to him ultimately.

Yeah he will get plenty of games but is he up for the fight? Pep gave him the full season to sort his injuries out and the shock of his house being robbed with his family there!!

I like Doku a lot but I think Jack is definitely more productive with his use of the ball. At the moment Doku jinks about a lot then more often than not, passes backwards.
Jack is a better player IMHO

I like Doku a lot but I think Jack is definitely more productive with his use of the ball. At the moment Doku jinks about a lot then more often than not, passes backwards.
Jack is a better player IMHO
Far more controlled player without a doubt, but I am not sure many defenders would like to face Doku.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.