10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

a guy who plays 70 minutes can't be "not remotely match fit", that's utter nonsense, he wasn't fully fit for 90 minutes sure but he was fit enough to play most of the game.
MATCH fit, clues in there somewhere if you look hard enough.

I thought Jack was excellent in the first half.

Wank-rag-reject couldn’t handle him, and he proved he is more than worthy of his place in the England squad.

How can he be not match fit when he's had the summer off and a full pre season ?
What is wrong with you?

He picked up a niggle, just before the Community Shield, and hadn’t played any football until yesterday.

Just because he didn’t go to the Euros and had a full pre-season, it doesn’t mean that he’s fully match fit.

This is a strange thread. We've got a player here who was a part of the most successful English team in history. He has played his first game this season, and had a decent performance, and still people are digging him out. Why not support the team AND the players in the team until those players leave? It isn't about loving or hating, it is about supporting.

Last edited:
This is a strange thread. We've got a player here who was a part of the most successful English team in history. He has played his first game this season, and had a decent performance, and still people are digging him out. Why not support the team AND the players in the team, until those players leave? It isn't about loving or hating, it is about supporting.
Some people just don’t seem to understand this concept.

It’s simple, really.

This is a strange thread. We've got a player here who was a part of the most successful English team in history. He has played his first game this season, and had a decent performance, and still people are digging him out. Why not support the team AND the players in the team, until those players leave? It isn't about loving or hating, it is about supporting.
In this thread and Doku's, for the most part, I leave my comments and get out. They always seem to be the most reactionary for whatever reason.

Objectively, he had a great match, getting upset that people are saying this is really weird.

The stats prove it even if people are adamant others are wrong about their eye test.

He had 7 Shot Creating Actions in that game, only behind Kevin with 10, and Kevin takes set pieces so his will only skew slightly higher.

He was making things happen all game, if he can keep that up, he will have had an elite playmaking season.

His finishing is not great, it what it is, but if he can create like that throughout the season, he will have had (atleast personally) a great season.

First half the link up with Grealish and KDB was superb, with Grealish coming more inside and for me far more effective.

The first 45 minutes was some of the best attacking football I have seen from this side for a long time, threats down both flanks, and down the middle, the West Ham players looked utterly baffled on how to stop us, unsuprisingly.

Big shout out to Rico, he has had a wonderful start to the season, he has kicked on again and is already a superb player and an incredibly mature player for someone so young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.