10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

I like him in this free flowing almost 10 role. More like the player I coveted when he was at Villa. Pleased for him with a goal too.
Pep's purchase and use of Jack has always been a mystery to me. Before arriving at City he always played as a midfielder and better than that, since he arrived at the club he has NEVER played in his true position.

Jack has never been and never will be a winger, and all he's done since his arrival has been to help out. Don't get me wrong! He's doing very well for a guy whose position it isn't, but at the end of the day: it's not his position.

Gvardiol is another player who is following the same path and who has hardly ever played in his position since his arrival, and he's doing very well too. I know that Pep likes versatile players, but it would be nice from time to time to get them playing in their true positions.

Superb tonight on the left of a midfield three. Definitely gives us the option to play with his control and a more traditional left winger when required.

Pep's purchase and use of Jack has always been a mystery to me. Before arriving at City he always played as a midfielder and better than that, since he arrived at the club he has NEVER played in his true position.

Jack has never been and never will be a winger, and all he's done since his arrival has been to help out. Don't get me wrong! He's doing very well for a guy whose position it isn't, but at the end of the day: it's not his position.

Gvardiol is another player who is following the same path and who has hardly ever played in his position since his arrival, and he's doing very well too. I know that Pep likes versatile players, but it would be nice from time to time to get them playing in their true positions.

The good thing is I do think he'll take up more central positions if he starts with Kev

Kev has been taking up a lot more positions out on the left in the games this season, obviously tactical, maybe he can preserve his legs a bit out there. The left sided player has been interchanging with Kev and drifting more central. That'll suit Jack down to the ground.

Criminally underrated our Jack is, can’t wait for him to shut the haters up this season. With him fully fit and firing we win the treble again, crucial player for us who should be starting majority of the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.