10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

It's mad isn't it? The Bernie thread has tumbleweed rolling across it, when he was awful last night
Bernie has scored some big goals for us and had some big Performances, that's why he gets a pass tbh. But he missed a sitter last night which wasn't good enough.

He holds the ball really well, but he create nothing on the left

Also got the highest performer on our team last night on my flash scores rating (though the team wasn’t great as a whole admittedly) but the way some people on here see the game is absolutely mind-boggling.

By using the eye test it was clear he was one of our best players. If the rest of the team played as he did we win it comfortably last night.

Also got the highest performer on our team last night on my flash scores rating (though the team wasn’t great as a whole admittedly) but the way some people on here see the game is absolutely mind-boggling.

By using the eye test it was clear he was one of our best players. If the rest of the team played as he did we win it comfortably last night.

If fit, Jack should always start for us. Such an underrated player.

Well has been for over five decades as a paying customer. You are obviously seeing things I can't?
Do you not step back and think I can’t see it but Pep picks him a lot maybe it’s me. Because when Pep does things I don’t see I think there is a 99.9 % chance he’s right I’m wrong? That’s just a fact.

Come on, mate. Would you class the treble winning team - of which Grealish was a foundation stone to while playing the exact same way as he is now - good football?

Mmmmmmmm, depends really, as you can analyse the situation in many different ways, Haaland scoring a shit load of goals an example, the defensive back 4 (whatever combinations), steady as a rock, but in the cold light of day looking at what Jack Grealish performances (on the whole), not the odd game, i'm talking on the whole time he's been with us is underwhelming to say the least.

He has many lovers, many on here, that's fair enough, but if you have never gone to yourself meh after certain games then blinkered is the only term I can use.

One great season in 3 is not pretty, even the most harshest critic would find flaws in the 1 good season he's had with us, but I'm not satisfied, and surely he isn't.

Great for England with a point to prove the other week, but against Ireland and Finland tells you enough about why that was.

I said on here during last season I hope he gets going, but he isn't, and not just me thinking it looking at this thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.