10 years ago today....

I had a perfect view of what started it, Mario was in the centre circle at the final whistle and all he did was get hold of the bottom of his shirt and flap it in the general direction of the departing rag fans. The worst Brazilian footballer I've ever seen took exception for some reason and started the kerfuffle.
Ah cheers mate, can finally put that to bed then now haha. Always been the biggest bunch of Mard arses, when they don’t get their own way.

walking down wembley way after the game a few reds selecting their next victim either a kid under 14 or an old fella with a walking stick, one chose to attack the old fella and down he went like a sack of spuds only to reveal his 20 stone 6ft son behind him,dont need to tell you the rest but the rag was carted off in an ambulance

walking down wembley way after the game a few reds selecting their next victim either a kid under 14 or an old fella with a walking stick, one chose to attack the old fella and down he went like a sack of spuds only to reveal his 20 stone 6ft son behind him,dont need to tell you the rest but the rag was carted off in an ambulance
Praise the good lord hope it hurt you red bastard

The first few Wembley visits were very drunken affairs and the queue for the bar was very long, so I lost track of time and missed the goal. Flew up the stairs to join in the celebrations, but it still annoys me a bit to this day.
A bit like that time you were meant to meet me at the semi v Chelsea? ;)

Ah cheers mate, can finally put that to bed then now haha. Always been the biggest bunch of Mard arses, when they don’t get their own way.
I think Mario said that he was waving to his family in the boxes! I think Rio Ferdinand said that he was annoyed that he was goading the United fans. Mario might have been waving his shirt but I'm sure I remember Ferdinand leathering the ball off the pitch into the United crowd one time and having to buy a woman flowers when it hit her.

Did anyone bag one of the limited edition commemorative boxes? My Dad got me one for my birthday, had the fa cup shirt with badges, programme, and coin/medal. Found mine in the loft last week. Signed by Yaya. :)
I got it for Xmas
Lovely thinking that’s it !!!!
Little did we know !!!!

LOL Mario. Super troll. Would've given a lot to see him land one right on Camel Gob's chin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.