11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is brillant in what he can do but there are definite limitations to Doku's game. He isn't going to start having Grealish's technical qualities (same with with Doku's assets)
He doesn’t need Grealish’s technical quality, just has to calm himself a little after beating his man and work on picking out the correct pass at the right time.
All of that can be easily improved the longer you train with the same players day in day out.

He doesn’t need Grealish’s technical quality, just has to calm himself a little after beating his man and work on picking out the correct pass at the right time.
All of that can be easily improved the longer you train with the same players day in day out.
Again that can't really improve if he is fleeting in and out of games. Tonight would have been an opportunity to stake a claim but was inconsistent. Again not a totally shit performance.

Again that can't really improve if he is fleeting in and out of games. Tonight would have been an opportunity to stake a claim but was inconsistent. Again not a totally shit performance.
Yeah, not sure we’re on the same page, not even reading the same book it seems.
Fair to say I disagree.

I love watching him but someone who gets into the positions he does (usually of his own making) has to deliver far more.
The number of assists he has so far this season in the league compares with pretty much anyone on a per game basis.

His ranking based on stats is the third best in the league.

He’s 21.

Has he got loads of room to improve - he bloody should have at that age and he has the one of the greatest coaches ever to help him.

Yeah, not sure we’re on the same page, not even reading the same book it seems.
Fair to say I disagree.
He is a typical winger. Will get plenty off supporters off their seats and win plenty of points but will not improve his overall game to a really consistent level. Age means nothing. Gabby being an recent example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.